TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform inspections on all aircraft (engine/blades/dynamic components) assigned on COUGAR.
- Interprets installation and maintenance policies and procedures related to (engine/blades/dynamic component) repair.
- Solves maintenance problems by studying drawings diagrams, blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Evaluating diagnosing malfunctions, using technical publications, and performs repair.
- Determines extend of disassembly necessary to repair or replace (engine/blades/dynamic component) parts.
- Inspect (engine/blades/dynamic components) using visual inspection methods. Analyzes inspection finding to determine extent of repair.
- Repairs (engine/blades/dynamic components) by replacing parts and removing defects such as nicks, dents, scratches and burrs.
- Prepares material deficiency reports.
- Evaluates performance of assigned personnel.
- Conducts and supervises on-the-job training programs.
- Train personnel on the use of maintenance manuals and RSAF manuals.
- Train RSAF personnel on all phases of training.
5 working days, 8 working hours and 30 days annual vacation + 11 days holiday.
The company provides accommodations, air tickets, transport from home to workplace, individual vehicule, telephone, internet, health care.