You will assist the Flight Operations Director in his daily activities and be appointed as his deputy.
Your role will be to:
- Ensure regulatory oversight and updating of documentation and the perfect adequacy of operational documentation (MANEX) with applicable procedures.
- Directing operational certifications (new types, special approvals, new technical capabilities).
- Respond to the discrepancies notified by the DSAC (local authority).
- Follow specific projects related to engineering and the Office of Operations, consisting of an engineer and an air operations technician.
- Implement safety promotion actions in conjunction with the Director of Flight Operations and the directors of quality and safety.
You will participate in crew training and you will participate to operational permanences weekends and holidays as well.
This postision is based in the Southeast of France.
Salary to negotiate. Please make a salary proposition when applying.