AeroConsulting is looking for a number of B1 and/or B2 maintenance engineers for base and line maintenance on many types of aircraft in PART-145 workshop :
- Embraer Emb-135/145.
- Hawker 700/800/750/800XP/850XP/900XP
- Citation 2 (C550) and CJ2/2+, CJ3 and CJ4 (C525 A, B, C)
- other similar type rating accepted.
Long-term contract based at Paris.
Permanent contract with rotation - Free-lance contract accepted.
Rotation 7 days ON and 7 days Off over 15 days. 36 working hours per week by 3x12 (3 days x 12 hours) followed by a day off and then again 3X12. Then 7 continuous days off.
The company offers an accommodation facility for 500 euros per month all charges included.
Two type rating are scheduled each year in order to strengthen the teams’ skills.
All positions are divided in three responsability levels according to experience and type rating held:
- You hold the EASA license with one or more type ratings of the above-mentioned aircraft. You will occupy the function of aircraft manager. You will sign the return to service of the aircraft and you will manage the maintenance staff assigned to your site.
- You are not qualified on one of aircraft of the company but on other aircraft. You will occupy the function of maintenance technician supervising several line and base engineers who are part of your team.
- You hold an EASA license without any type rating or your license is under validation, you will occupy the function of line and base engineer assigned to one or more aircraft.