TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teach RSAF Flight engineers all flight engineer’s courses in the RSAF curriculum-based.
- Teach RSAF Flight engineers ground studies.
- Update the curriculum in line with the RSAF evidence and references systems.
- Create and modify the practical training plan program for the RSAF technicians.
- Advise the Squadron commander.
- Conduct operational and training flights on COUGAR & Super Puma aircrafts.
5 working days, 8 working hours and 30 days annual vacation + 11 days holiday.
The company provides accommodations, air tickets, transport from home to workplace, individual vehicule, telephone, internet, health care.