Within the Quality Department, your role will be to:
- • To evolve and manage the company quality management system
• Validate operating manuals amendments
• Drafting and updating internal procedures,
• Perform internal audits, draft audit reports and follow corrective actions in accordance with EASA, OGP and IOSA,
• Accompany the civil aviation authorities audits and follow the corrective actions,
• Participate in the event reports investigation detected in operations and maintenance.
• Manage a team of 2 assistants and train internal auditors
• Propose actions to improve the company's management processes
• Prepare the company for IOSA certification.
Wages under a local law contract with 40 days of leave for the on site activity with complement for external missions.
Salary and conditions to be negotiated according to your experience.