You will be responsible for defining and implementing the business policy of the company. In connection with the Directorate General France and the Aviation division, you will do everything possible to ensure the renewal of the held markets, and identify opportunities for the development of new products and new markets in the sector Helicopter. This includes the following activities:
- Ensure market intelligence and target opportunities in helicopter and MRO (Maintenance, repair & overhall) operating markets on civilian and military sectors;
- Participate in meetings with prospective and public sector professional organizations (manufacturers, suppliers) to best target future strategic directions;
- Create and mobilize a network of relationships to anticipate opportunities and to fully understand the positioning of other actors;
- Select upstream targeted offers, in relation to the division's business strategy;
- Feed the pipeline and participate in reporting meetings with the Division.
- Ensure that adequate resources are available to meet public procurement expectations
- Analyse the tender specifications and ensure the interface with the contracting authorities;
- Ensure regular reporting of tenders in the formats and timeframes required;
- Participate in work meetings for the updates of information at the division level;
- Write the offers, making sure that they are sufficiently detailed and intelligible;
- Interact with the Bid Director and other relevant departments.
- To ensure with the support of the two sales managers the monitoring of the markets and the control of the customer satisfaction, in particular through regular visits;
- To pilot annual meetings with clients, based on relevant client presentations;
- To ensure a strong connection with the different departments of the company to respond as soon as possible to the expectations of the customers.