Under the responsibility of the Sales Manager, you are in charge of implementing the company business policy and to ensure the follow-up of each customer in a constant concern to optimise their satisfaction. You participate with the sales manager in development of new products and in search for new markets, in the tenders context.
In particular, you:
- follow up customers on exchanges basis and regular visits;
- Keep track of the SAMU markets conditions performance;
- Interact with the various services of the company to ensure the effective implementation of the contractual benefits;
- Bring the information back to the sales department and to the Operations management;
- Analyze the current and future needs of clients
- Are the force of proposition on innovative solutions.